Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The journal uses APA formatting (6th Edition). The Editors recommend that authors use the Purdue OWL APA website to learn more about this style.
- The text is double-spaced; uses Times New Roman font in 12-point; 1-inch margins . Do not use Microsoft Office "Styles" (e.g. heading 2). Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Due to the creative nature of this journal, some submissions may not fall within these guidelines. In these situations, please include a note with your submission explaining these circumstances.
- The submission file must be submitted in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- Complete the CEJ Publication Agreement (see link under Author Guidelines)
Currere Exchange is an Open Access publication, meaning the content is free for all to access and download. Authors select a Creative Commons license to attach to their copyrightable work. Readers should identify the license attached to each work in order to determine its reuse rights.
Authors can find a copy of our publication agreement here. Authors will complete a publication agreement form as part of the submission process.
CEJ Publication Agreement: https://goo.gl/forms/k85Fq8icW78CKBO62
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.